Permanent URI for this collection
Our project reports document the various M&E programmic activities as they unfold in each business line. These reports can be found here
- ItemProfessional associations in the M&E Sector(CLEAR-AA, 2021-08-26) Amisi, Matodzi; Fish, Tebogo; Masvaure, Steven; Moloto, Boikanyo
- ItemQuality Review of the African Evaluation Database (AfrED) Reports(CLEAR-AA, 2021-04-16) CLEAR-AA
- ItemAdaptively managing Climate Change: The case of building food security resilience in Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia(CLEAR-AA, 2021-04-16) CLEAR-AA
- ItemMaking Better Decisions: Impact Measurement and Management in South Africa(Bertha Center, Impact Investing, CLEAR-AA, 2020-10-01)
- ItemAfrican Monitoring and Evaluation Systems Workshop Report(CLEAR-AA, 2012-09) CLEAR-AADPME In partnership with the CLEAR Center for Anglophone Africa hosted the workshop to which four senior officials from each of the six participating countries were invited. Using open dialogue techniques, delegates delegates able to reflect on the African Monitoring and Evaluation Systems case studies, analyse M&E within their own country in terms of what was working well, and identify potential areas for learning and improvement. The workshop was attended by senior monitoring and evaluation officials from seven African case countries, as well as by experts from Colombia, Malaysia, theWorld Bank, the African Development Bank (AfDB), the African Evaluation Association (AfrEA) and the German Development Cooperation (GIZ). The workshop was facilitated by professional process consultants (Indigenous Peoples Knowledge).